
I am way behind on posts. We have been really busy since the weather has gotten nice. I'm not working as many weekends, and it's amazing what a difference it makes. We've been working on our beast of a yard and have just finished all of the weeding. We have some projects we want to get done to the outside of our house over the summer. We want to build a new shed, stain the brick in the front, build a patio out back, and put in some edging. It's a lofty list. I'd be happy if we got a couple of the things done!
We went to Falls Park over Memorial Day. We stayed in town because I had to work part of the weekend. We wanted to take the kids somewhere and decided to go to Falls Park. It is such a beautiful place to visit and best of all, it's free! It was actually pretty hot that day so we didn't walk all of the trails.
The kids had fun climbing on all of the rocks and being outside. We bought them some ice cream which wasn't the best idea we've had. It melted faster than they could lick it. Mike and I finished off the soggy cones. You see the sacrifices we make as parents? Instead of buying ourselves ice cream cones, we get the soggy left-over ones. At least they didn't have dog treats hidden in them.


I go through the pictures and realize I'm never in any of them. I had Mike take this picture. I couldn't get Riley to get out of the stroller to take the picture. Oh well.

She still wouldn't get out of the stroller. She didn't want Mia to take her spot. Sibling rivalry at its best.

What a great photo of Mike and the kids. Frame-able. I'm not sure what Ethan is doing.
1 comment:
YOUR PICTURES CRACK ME UP!
Post a Comment