Friday, August 26, 2011

School Has Started

Ethan and Mia started preschool on Wednesday. They are still going in the mornings but the time changed a little bit. They go from 8:10am-11:05am. They are picked up about 7:45 and are dropped off at 11:30. A suburban picks them up but they are dropped off in a full-sized big yellow school bus. I was pretty surprised when it stopped in front of our house. There were only four tiny preschoolers on it. I had to laugh!

The bus driver told me on Thursday that both Ethan and Mia cried the first time they were put on the yellow bus. I guess they were scared! She said they didn't cry on Thursday. They got used to it pretty fast!

It's all ready time to pick out picture backgrounds and pay for them. They'll have their pictures on September 13th. I'm all ready looking forward to it. I'm hoping they turn out better than last years. :) My dad said they look like mug shots.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I have to work the entire weekend, so I won't be doing much other than that!

No comments: