Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I can't believe Christmas is around the corner. Where does the time go? I still have Christmas shopping to do. I work better under pressure. I will probably do a lot of it this weekend...hopefully.

We are having Ethan and Mia's birthday party on Sunday. I can't believe they are turning four. Unbelievable! I've been looking forward to age four. Everyone tells me it's the magic number where they stop acting like possessed demons. I'm still a little sad to see them getting older. It's going way too fast but yet I'm looking forward to enjoying them even more.

We just got back from Ethan and Mia's Christmas program. It was so cute. They did such a good job. I'll try and post some videos and pictures of it. The last video took me MANY hours to post. Let's just say I wanted to smash this laptop. Seriously, some posts with pictures can take hours. I love posting but sometimes I can't free up the time. I bet if I had an Apple computer, it would take me much less time. :) There's a great big hint for Mike.

I am trying to get over a nasty cold. I tell you, this clinic is going to kill me. Last month, I had strep throat and now this sinus stuff. The nurse practitioner told me it will take a year for my immune system to catch up. Wow. I did not want to hear that. I wonder what I'm going to catch in January...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I cant wait until my twins are four!!! they arent even two yet and they are driving me crazy...try taking some unscented garlic pills..or if u felt something coming on take a garlic..a couple times a day if u can handle it;) ..but just to warn u will stink!!

Missy said...

Whoever told you that 4 is the magic number lied! :)