What kid doesn't like opening presents? When Amber started, my three rushed up to the front to "help." They started grabbing presents left and right. Amber was trying to maintain some sort of order up front but she was outnumbered. ;)
For those of you who know my sister, you can see why this was funny. She's very organized and very type A. She was trying to thank each person as the gifts were opened but the kids were throwing the cards to the side and gifts were being opened 2-3 at a time. Again, it was funny watching Amber. I really really wish I would have video taped it. You may be wondering why I didn't go up there and grab my kids? I really don't know why. I think I was having such a fun time watching Amber.
Mia is running off with a gift. Amber held her cool. I later asked her why she didn't yell at me. :) She responded, "there were too many people there."
My 90 year old grandma bought these shirts for Evan. My grandma is pretty spunky.
Jude is so dang cute when she smiles.
Oh yeah, I had the girls' hair cut off. We were all sick of brushing it. They cut about 8 inches off of each one. It's so much easier washing and brushing it.
The girls and Uncle Shayne. They had a lot of fun playing with him.
My nephew Evan. Isn't he cute? I think he really looks like Shayne.

















No comments:
Post a Comment