Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jesus is a Pilot

Ethan and I somehow started talking about dying. I told him that when you die, you get to see God, Jesus, and Mary in heaven. He said he wanted to die right now and go see them. I told him that you want to be really old when you die.

He then asked where heaven was. I tried to explain that it was above us. He wasn't quite grasping it so I told him it was above the airplanes that fly above us. Ethan asked, "is Jesus on airplanes?" I told him, "I'm sure he is."

After our conversation, Ethan went down to see Mike who was just finishing up with work. Mike came upstairs and said to me, "Ethan told me that Jesus flies airplanes." I laughed and laughed. Mike looked at me and asked, "why would you tell him that?" I laughed some more and then explained the conversation we had.

I love that what he remembered from our conversation on death, God, Jesus, Mary, and heaven was that Jesus flew airplanes. I love how innocent they are!


No comments: