Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Kids Like a Good Party

The kids went to their friend, Finn's, birthday party. They had it at a park which was a good idea. The kids were able to run all over the place and burn off some energy. Each of the kids scored a balloon, which made their day. It's funny how something so simple can make them so happy!

They had an Elmo pinata at the party. I've noticed that our kids are not aggressive when they're around other little kids. When the pinata broke, our three kind of stood there while the other kids were getting the candy. I had to tell them to hurry up and pick some up or it was going to be all gone. Riley didn't get any candy, so our friend, Mandy, gave her some out of Finn's bucket.

I hope they keep their gentle little spirits. They also share very well. A lot of people have commented on this when we're out and about. I guess that's one advantage of having three kids that are close in age. They share everything!
Look at that bed head!






No comments: