Monday, July 23, 2012

4th of July Pictures

 I can't believe it's taken me three weeks to post these. Where does the time go? We spent the 4th of July in Chamberlain with Mike's parents. Chamberlain is right on the Missouri River and is such a pretty town. The Schmidt side has their reunion over the 4th so it was nice catching up with everyone.
 The kids had fun lighting off fireworks. We did a lot of smoke bombs and worms. The big firework show was later that night. I didn't take any pictures of it though.

 I had to leave and go back to work on Thursday, so I missed out on the rest of the weekend. Mike brought the kids home on Sunday. I did a ton of stuff around the house. It's amazing what you can do when you don't have three little shadows! I have to admit, it was nice having a couple of days to myself but I sure was missing my family!



 Tom and Andrea's house is right by the marina. It's really convenient walking down to the river to hop in the boat!

No comments: