My sister and her family came over Saturday night and we grilled out. Mike had a bunch of fireworks from last year and he got them out. The kids had so much fun. We didn't have anything real cool or exciting but they had fun just the same.
We all had to try on the trippy 3-D glasses that came with the fireworks. It looked like a kaleidoscope when the fireworks went off.
All of the kids took turns lighting fireworks. They ran like the dickens once they were lit.
Her face is ALWAYS dirty. For being such a girly-girl, her face is such a mess.
The fireflies were out so Noah was catching them all. He had one on his finger and came up to show me.
We had to get the sparklers out. The girls stood paralyzed like this for a good minute. It was pretty funny. They didn't know what to do with them. And no shoes + fireworks = not good.
Here, they're starting to figure out the sparklers.
I love this picture. I moved the camera at the last second.
The black worm things were one of my favorites when I was a kid. Those, smoke bombs, and snaps. I miss being a kid!


































No comments:
Post a Comment