Friday, August 24, 2012

The Palisades

 Mike had a bachelor party to go to in Minneapolis last weekend, so I had the kids the entire weekend. I wanted to do something fun with them that didn't cost a lot. We have never been to the Palisades, which is a state park near Sioux Falls. It is beautiful! They have some hiking trails and lots of rocks to climb on.

We had such a good time. I took lots of pictures, so this post is a little picture heavy.

 We packed a picnic lunch of peanut butter sandwiches and chips.

It surprised me that there were cactus there.
It did not surprise me that Ethan had one stuck to his leg. I had to pull hard to get that thing off. It was on there good. Ethan didn't cry although it had to have hurt.



 Ethan gets sick of me taking pictures. He starts making faces.
























I can't wait to go back in October when the leaves start changing!

No comments: