I was just thinking to myself the other day, "wow, I'm so lucky that none of my kids have cut their hair." I cursed myself. My parents watched the kids for a few days last week while I worked. The girls went downstairs to play Barbie's. Mia came up a few minutes later and said to my mom, "Riley looks pretty." My mom thought they had gotten into makeup. That's when Riley walked into the room.
Mike and I happened to be out on a date when my dad called. He was laughing uncontrollably. I have never heard him laugh so hard. He was almost crying. He passed the phone to my mom, who started laughing. She then passed the phone back to my dad. This went on for about 15 minutes. I was trying to get out of them just how bad it was. My dad said, "it's really bad" as he continued to laugh.
I'll never forget when I saw her for the first time. My little princess has a mullet. She looks like an old man from the 80's. You can't help but laugh when you look at her.
Here are a couple of before pictures of her. I can't believe how different she looks now.
AFTER
She cut her bangs to her scalp along with various patches around her head.
She thinks she looks like a princess, and I agree. Even with her missing most of her hair and missing her tooth, she still looks beautiful to me.
I'm taking her in Thursday to get her hair cut. I have no idea what they're going to do with it, but I'm getting the mullet cut off. I can't let her walk around with a mullet.
Aunt Kelly thinks Riley looks like Joe Dirt. Got to love my family! I can't wait until she has kids so I can make fun of them! :)













No comments:
Post a Comment