Our next adventure was to Bear Country. It's a park where the animals are free to roam around and you drive through the park. This was probably my least favorite of the places we visited. I'm glad we went but will probably never go back. It was pretty hot that day and a lot of the animals were hiding or sleeping.
We did get to see some reindeer and goats that were roaming around.
Bears are so lazy! Most of them were laying in the shade snoozing.
The mountain lions were fenced in. We got to see them eating lunch. Neat but scary animals.
It was about here that they announced through a speaker that I needed to roll my window up. I couldn't figure out how they knew my window was down. It was then that I noticed a tower where one of the rangers was sitting. I'm always pushing the rules. I couldn't get decent pictures through the glass!
It took us about 15 minutes to drive through the park. I thought it was going to take at least an hour. I don't think it was worth the $60 to get in.
They did have a few enclosures outside that you could walk around. The grizzly bear was my favorite.He was huge! I wouldn't want to come across him in the wild.
The kids' favorite were the bear cubs. They were pretty cute.

























No comments:
Post a Comment