Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cave

 We weren't planning on visiting a cave while in the Black Hills, but since the horse ride fell through, we had an afternoon open. We happened to be driving by and thought, why not?
 The way down wasn't too bad although I was wearing flip-flops and my legs were burning by the time we got down. The stairs were so steep that it put extra strain on your legs. Everyone else brought coats with them as the temperature was around 50 degrees while in the cave. I thought it felt good!

 I don't think the kids were overly impressed with all the crystals and rocks. I'd say it's more of an older kid-adult thing to do.



 I really don't remember why this rock was so important.




Ugh. Going back up sucked really bad. I was literally the last one walking up. I had to take so many breaks because I was getting out of breath. Plus, I didn't want to put too much stress on my body and the baby.

No comments: