Friday, August 1, 2014

Wall Drug

We had to hit up Wall Drug on our trip. It's one of the things you must do when you visit the Black Hills. Wall Drug is a huge shopping center, restaurant, and pharmacy. It's a big tourist attraction but still fun.
We spent a good hour walking through all of the different stores. The kids liked the coon hats. Though, I don't think they knew what they were putting on their heads. I don't think the girls would have done it if they knew. :)
We let them each pick out a small gift. Ethan took the longest to pick his out. No surprise there! He ended up picking out a dinosaur and trick gum.
It was a fun stop on our drive. I remember visiting Wall Drug when I was little. We stopped and ate while we were there as well.
On to Custer State Park...

No comments: