The kids have started earning money for doing chores around the house. They will vacuum, dust, pick up, clean the bathrooms. I pay them $1-$5, depending on the job and how good they do. Ethan and Mia wanted to spend some of their money so I took them to Target and this is what they picked out.
It's fun teaching them the value of money. They'd grab something and I'd let them know that they would be spending all of their money. They would think about it and usually put it back on the shelf. Riley didn't find anything she wanted to spend her money on. Ethan went for many small things, and Mia went for one large thing.
Happy New Year's Eve, by the way! We don't have much planned. We're going to stay home and try to make it to midnight. It's funny how these types of holidays change when you get older and have kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment