Lanny did a good job picking out their dresses. They were a cream/gold color with sequins.
Riley is getting sassy. She has the hand on her hip pose down pat.
What a lovely wedding party. They all look so nice.
What a handsome boy. He did well with all the pictures. He usually dislikes getting his picture taken.
They loved walking down the aisle. You could tell they felt like princesses.
Ethan took his job pretty seriously. The little boy spotted his grandma and was trying to go to her. Ethan kept hold of his hand.
It was time for some goofy pictures.
I was so impressed with how they did during the wedding, reception, and dance. I didn't hear one complaint. I didn't get any pictures at the dance but they danced their little hearts away. Mike and I got on the dance floor as well. A fun time was had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment