Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 Weeks Old

Six weeks all ready! That means my maternity leave is half-way over. Ugh! Riley still loves to be held ALL of the time. If she's sleeping and I set her down, she wakes up almost immediately and starts fussing. She loves to be in her baby bjorn and she'll sit in the swing for 10-15 minutes before she wants to be picked back up. She's not exactly an easy baby. But we still love her to death! Out of the three, Ethan was the most difficult, then Riley and then Mia. Mia was actually a really easy baby. Right around 6 weeks is when Ethan started having fussy periods in the late afternoon. I hope Riley doesn't do this, but I guess we'll see!

Poor Riley is never left alone!

Hanging out on the sun-porch.

Trying to get a picture of our three angels.

Our three little ones.

I don't want her on my lap!

I'll be nice for 5 more seconds.

No comments: