I hope everyone had a good Easter! Mike became a Catholic on Saturday (we're proud of you!), so we decided to host Easter this year. All six of my brothers and sisters came along with my parents, Mike's parents and brother, and my niece and nephew. The more the merrier! We dyed some Easter eggs and the kids had fun finding them! Ethan and Mia slept through the Easter egg hunt, but they had a blast playing with the plastic eggs when they woke up. The Easter bunny left them some summer outfits along with some candy. Their favorite candy so far are the Reese's Peanut Butter eggs. Ethan found an empty wrapper, brought it over to me and started saying, "uh uh uh." I caved and gave them another one! They haven't tried the peeps yet. I'm curious to see if they'll like them. It was Riley's first Easter and I'm glad our families could spend it with us. Thanks everyone for the great food and memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment