Friday, April 3, 2009
Up At Night
Riley woke everyone up last night. In her defense, she had some gas, so I'm guessing she had a tummy ache. Both Ethan and Mia heard her screaming and they both started crying. This was at 2am. It was a lot of fun! Mike commented that Riley is really loud when she cries. She's so different than the twins were at this age. We had to wake them up every 3 hours to eat for two months straight. We had to set our alarm clocks because they would sleep past their feeding time. The first night I brought Riley home, I set my alarm clock in case she overslept but that has never been an issue. I wish she would oversleep a bit, but she's like clock work. Every 2-3 hours, she's up! When she wants to eat, there's no calming her down until she is fed. She doesn't care for her binky and actually gets more mad when we try to give it to her. Ethan and Mia took their binkies until they were 3-4 months old. One day, they both decided they didn't want them anymore. I guess I'd rather have it that way then having to wean them off their binkies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment