Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy 16 Months, Riley!

Another month has passed us. It's hard to believe that it's the end of July. Where is this summer going? Riley is always on the move. She does pretty well keeping up with her big brother and sister. She loves being wherever they are. Riley likes helping them cause chaos!

Riley is talking up a storm. She says new words every day. She'll say, "bu" for bubbles, "Ri-Ri" for Riley, "there it is". I need to start writing this stuff down. It's hard to remember when it's time to post it on here! She'll attempt to say whatever I say. It's pretty cute but it's one more reminder that I have to watch what I say!

I think she's working on some more teeth because she's been waking up a lot at night. She goes down easily for nap time. She usually sleeps 1-2 hours in the afternoon. Putting her down at night gets a little harder, especially if I'm around. She goes down easily for Mike when I have to work, but if she knows I'm here, she's a pain in the butt! She still sleeps with the talking baby and likes the hallway light on at night.

Thankfully, Riley isn't at that picky stage as far as eating goes. She'll eat anything we put in front of her. We usually put her in her highchair, but lately, she likes sitting at the twins' little table. The problem with that is that Mia steals Riley's food. I have to keep my eye on that Mia! She's probably the easier one of the three, but she's incredibly sneaky!

Riley is pretty outgoing. She's not afraid of strangers and will let almost anyone hold her. It's nice because Ethan and Mia are in a major stranger danger phase right now.





I painted her toes for the first time. It was kind of hard! She moved constantly. Ethan wanted his toes painted too. Mia wouldn't let me do hers. She was afraid for some reason!

No comments: