Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Riley's Stats

Riley had her 15 month check-up today. She passed with flying colors. She was pretty shy when Dr. Mailloux came into the room. She does this thing where she puts her head down and looks up at you (she does it when she gets in trouble.) Riley did that the entire time he was in the room. She did smile at the nurses, though.

-she weighed 22 pounds 8 ounces which puts her in the 45th percentile
-her head was 19 inches which puts her in the 95th percentile
-her length was 29 inches which puts her in the 5th percentile

Riley is following Mia as far as height goes. I think she's going to be a shorty. She's following Ethan as far as her head goes. I'm sure she'll grow into it. I might be biased, but I don't think it looks like her head is that big. Riley received a couple of shots and we were out the door. I love her doctor because he's always on time and he's quick and efficient.

I called yesterday for my brain MRI results and it's normal. So there's no tumor, brain hemorrhage, or cysts. I started the propranolol and it does make me dizzy. The bad part is that I'm on the low dose and I'm supposed to go to the higher dose in 2 weeks. I'm hoping the dizziness gets better. The first night I took it, it kept me up all night (which is one of the side effects), so I've been taking it during the day. It helps with the insomnia, but the dizziness is worse. I can see how people are non-compliant with taking blood pressure meds.

No comments: