-Ethan and Riley were dancing together downstairs. Ethan accidentally bumped into Riley and Riley hit her tooth on the coffee table. Her front tooth now has a chip in the corner. Flipping. Awesome.
-I had a knock at the door. A lady who used to live in our house wanted to walk around in the back yard. She then offered to buy our house. That was really weird and random!
-Ethan's last molar came in. Yey! He's completely done with teething. He has all 20 teeth.
-Mia's bottom canine finally came in. I was starting to get worried that she didn't have canines. Ethan has had his for a year. 6 more teeth and she'll be done teething (2 more canines on the top and her 4 molars.)
-Riley has been waking up every night for the last two weeks. I can't figure out why. I don't feel any teeth coming in. I'm flipping tired!
-I had a migraine a couple of days ago. It wasn't as bad as the last one. I think the medication is helping. If only I didn't get them at all...
-I had a work meeting on Tuesday. They changed the time and location so I missed the first 30 minutes. Now I have to go again next month for those 30 minutes I missed. Thanks Uncle Mark and Uncle Bernie for watching the kids. What are you doing next month? :)
-Riley has started telling me when she poops. I think she'll probably be potty trained before Ethan and Mia. :)
-Ethan had his 4th speech therapy session. We call Laura his "teacher." He actually started talking in an audible voice this last session. Before, he would whisper every time she asked him something. I can tell he really likes her.
-Do you want to know what Ethan's weird object of the week he carries around with him all day and sleeps with at night is? A bar of Dial soap.
No comments:
Post a Comment