Friday, December 17, 2010

About Ready to Go Insane

The kids got ahold of a black permanent marker. I don't think the pictures need much explaining. When I asked who did it, Ethan said, "Mia" and then he said, "Riley." When I asked Mia who did it, she said, "Ethan." They've all ready mastered the blame game! If I was a betting person, my bet would be on Ethan. Hands down.

A couple hours after this happened, Ethan got ahold of my eyeliner. He put it all over his legs. It was the kind that is supposed to last for 24 hours. I tried washing it off his legs, and it would not budge, even with soap. There's still some on his legs, and this happened a couple of days ago!




I caught him with yet another permanent marker writing on my dishwasher again. This time, he scrubbed it off.

No comments: