This is the bathroom off of our kitchen. There was this weird textured wallpaper on the top half of the walls. Our plan was to take the wallpaper and the wood paneling off and paint. Well, what started off as a simple inexpensive project turned into an entire gut job. We gouged the walls so badly when we took off the wood paneling. Mike had to cut some of the drywall out and replace it. The wallpaper was a nightmare to get off. The vanity wouldn't fit back in with the paneling off, so we had to get a new vanity. We figured since we were replacing everything else, we may as well put tile in. Again, this took us FOREVER to complete. I absolutely love how it turned out.
I'm blessed with a very knowledgeable father-in-law. He has helped with every project we've done so far and has saved us so much money! Thank you!

The Before Picture. The vanity top is a fake wood laminate. This bathroom was so dark and dreary.


I decided to go with a more neutral paint color. Most of our guests use this bathroom, so I didn't want to do anything too out of the ordinary.

We put a black granite top in.

We saved the mirror and light fixture. This helped a little with the cost.
1 comment:
AGAIN, LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE.
Post a Comment