Friday, January 7, 2011

They Love It

Ethan and Mia love preschool. Yesterday, Mia whimpered a little when I strapped her in the suburban. Ethan didn't even do that! They came home from preschool smiling. Today, they both are asking about preschool. Several times, both kids came up to me and said, "preschool?" I asked them if they wanted to go to preschool, and they both said, "yes." I'm SO happy.

Riley LOVES being the only child when the twins are in preschool. She would probably give them away, if she had the chance! :) Honestly, I am loving the break as well. I think I'm a better parent when I'm away from my kids. I definitely have more patience.

We're going to start taking the kids to an in-home daycare. Mark knows the family really well, and I'm totally comfortable with them. It's a small daycare. She will be watching one other child beside her own. They'll be going every Monday. On the Mondays I'm not getting off work, I plan on doing errands and whatever the heck I want! :) We'll probably have them start in a couple of weeks. I wanted to get them used to preschool and then send them. I'm looking forward to it!

I took Riley back to the doctor today for a check-up. Her lungs are nice and clear. She has one dose of antibiotics left and I'll be returning the nebulizer soon. She's still not back 100%, but I can tell she is feeling better.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: