A good friend of mine came to Sioux Falls with her 3 year old and spent the night. We took Ethan, Mia, and Alyssa to the movie, "Tangled." It's about Rapunzel. It was pretty cute but had some really scary moments in the movie. When the scary parts came up, Ethan started saying, "a no watch mo-mo". He said it over and over until the scary part passed. Alyssa is a month older than the twins. They played really well together. They kind of fed off of each other. If one was being naughty, then that got the other two going. It was funny to watch them interact!
Some of our good friends are having a birthday party for their daughter, Rhea, this Saturday. She's a month younger than the twins. They're having a pool party. It's going to be so much fun! Our kids love to swim. I have to work this weekend, so I'll only get to hang out for a couple of hours. I guess it's better than nothing!
Our kids are going to Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt's on Sunday to spend the night. I have to do some training early Monday afternoon. I really hope I get undertime on Sunday night (if our census is low, you can sign up to stay home.) Otherwise, it's going to be a really long day. We'll meet on Monday night to pick them up.
That's our weekend, in a nutshell! I hope you all have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment