Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brrrrrr

Wow! Is it ever cold here. Ethan and Mia didn't have preschool yesterday or today due to the snow and cold weather. We have all been cooped up in the house and I think it's fair to say that we're close to going crazy!

The kids went to daycare on Monday and it went pretty well. I guess Riley cried when Mike dropped her off, but she calmed down quickly. I think the kids like going there. I'm so happy that it's working out!

Ethan and Mia are also still loving preschool. I have seen a huge difference in their speech since they've started. Ethan will not stop talking! We still have a hard time understanding some of the stuff he says, but he's getting so much better. Mia has also been talking a lot more. It has made a world of difference. Ethan knows all of his colors and Mia is almost there. We're still working with them on counting and picking out shapes, but they've improved a lot in the last month. We go to parent-teacher conferences on Monday. That should be interesting. I'm dying to hear how they're doing!

No comments: