Friday, February 18, 2011

Bucky, Potty Training, Really?

Mike decided to put Riley on the potty chair this last weekend. She actually peed. I honestly thought it was a fluke. I thought she was too young to start potty training, considering she isn't two yet.

I was letting her run around naked yesterday and put her on the potty chair. She went! We clapped, sang, and did the potty dance. She was so proud of herself. She peed 6 times in the potty chair yesterday. She's gone a few times today all ready. She doesn't really tell me she has to go. I have to ask her if she needs to go, and she always says, "yets."

I would be amazed if she were potty trained this early. I wasn't planning on starting her until she was closer to 2 1/2. I just figured she wouldn't be ready until then. I suppose she sees Ethan and Mia going and she wants to join in.


What to do this weekend...We have a spare bedroom downstairs that I've wanted painted since we've moved in. The previous owners painted it a metallic gold color and it's hideous. I think we might start that this weekend. (And we means Mike.) Of course, I am still deciding on paint colors.
I also want to finish the rest of my kitchen project. I painted my island and two hutches a green color and then antiqued over it. I'm planning on keeping my cabinets white and then antiquing over them. I have new knobs, pulls, and hinges to put on. It's such a big project that I'm dragging my feet a little bit.
Tonight, we're going over to my sister's house for pizza. Yum! I'm saving up some Weight Watchers points for that! Sarah and I are hoping to sneak out and run to the mall. The guys want to run to the fish store. Those are our plans for the night!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i cant wait to see pictures of your the cabinets!!!