Friday, February 4, 2011

Busy Week

We've had a busy week here, even though we haven't seemed to do much. Preschool was cancelled twice this week much to my dismay. Okay, I know that sounds bad. I can handle one day of cancelled preschool, but two in a row? I've gotten spoiled with this preschool thing, even though they haven't had a full 4-day week yet (thanks to all the snow days.)

I think we're all close to going crazy. It has been a long cold winter. We actually went outside today for about 20 minutes. The sun was shining and it felt kind of warm despite it being only 30 degrees. The kids had fun running outside. The girls were pretty careful with the snow but not Ethan. He was jumping in snowbanks and running everywhere. He was covered from head to toe with snow.

The kids have been SO naughty lately. I know it's because they're bored and sick of being in the house. They have so much energy and nothing to use it on. I've even considered taking them to the germ infested play area at the mall or the one in McDonald's. The only problem is that I don't think I can take all 3 by myself. That could be a recipe for disaster! I can not wait until spring!

I cleaned the bathrooms the other day. Now, don't get me wrong because I'm not complaining, I absolutely love having two potty-trained toddlers. What I can't understand, is how they get pee and poop in the places they get pee and poop? It dumbfounds me. There was pee behind the toilet on the floor. There's pee all around the sides of the toilet. There's pee on the toilet seat and under the toilet seat. And today I walked in, the toilet lid was down, and Ethan had peed on top of the toilet lid. I was trying to figure out if he did that on purpose. I'm about 99% sure he did because he pointed it out to me and seemed proud. I've found turds on the floor by the toilet. And yesterday, I was in the bathroom when Mia was peeing, and the angle of which she was peeing allowed the pee to squirt out underneath the toilet seat and it sprayed everywhere on the floor. I just smiled at her because she didn't know what in the heck was going on. Okay, enough on that. It's either changing diapers or cleaning bathrooms. I'm not sure which one is worse! :)

We are going to my good friend Melissa's house for the Superbowl and are planning on spending the night. I can't wait! There will be 6 kids all three and under. Melissa is a big neat freak, so it should be interesting! I'm saving up some Weight Watcher's points so I can pig out. Speaking of Weight Watcher's, I signed up for the online program. They waived the sign-up fee, so I only have to pay the monthly fee. I've been really good about keeping track of things. Their new Points Plus program is neat. Most fruits and vegetables have 0 points because they want you to choose those over something that's not good for you. The cookies and cakes have a lot more points, so you naturally can't eat as many.

I've been doing Weight Watcher's for awhile on my own. Some weeks I'd be really good and then some weeks really bad. My older sister's wedding is in 2 1/2 months and I ordered my bridesmaid's dress in a size smaller than they suggested. Yeah, I know, probably not the best idea. But that should motivate me to be really good!

Well, I hope you all have a good weekend!



The girls wanted to show Mike their hair. They'll stand at the gate and yell, "DAD" until he comes up.

Cute piggies.


Pretending that she's innocent.

The new thing that the girls do. Sometimes Ethan joins them. They've all ready been in time out twice for doing it today.

Little Miss Mia. She always has a dirty face.

Ethan's lego thing he built. He was SO proud of it. The tall brown tower kept falling off and he'd scream and kick. It was all pretty amusing to watch. Do you see his tongue hanging out on the side of the picture? And the pink purse couldn't have been more perfectly placed! :)

Isn't this a creepy baby? It seriously reminds me of the baby on "Toy Story 3". It has the weird eye and everything. Ethan won't keep clothes on it, so it's almost always naked. It's her favorite baby.

No comments: