-Ethan and Mia will be going to summer school! Mia's teacher called today and asked if I wanted them in their summer program. Heck yeah! It'll run from the beginning of June until the end of July. It'll be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30-11am. It will be less time than what they're going now.
-Mia's teacher also said that a little boy in her class has a crush on her. I guess he goes home and talks about Mia all the time. :) We're going to her St. Patty's day program, so I'm going to scope this kid out! :)
-Bucky's birthday is all ready next week. How did that creep up on me so fast? I'm so bad about getting birthday gifts on time. I'm thinking of getting her a big trampoline for outside. I know the kids will love it, but I may have to convince Mike to let me put a 12 foot trampoline in the middle of the yard. It'll have an enclosure, of course. I don't want any broken bones. We pay enough from health insurance and doctor's visits!
-We played outside for an hour today. The kids had a blast! They were splashing in puddles and got really dirty.
-Mia has all ready changed her clothes 4 times today. She's gotten really bad about that. Mike said that she will not be doing it when he watches her this weekend. HA! I'll tell you how that goes.
-My trip to Minneapolis was awesome. We went out to dinner and then to the engagement party. I got to meet a lot of Jenna's friends and got to know Matt a little better. We were in bed and sleeping by 10pm and I didn't wake up until 8am. I haven't slept that well in a long time. We went to the Mall of America and did a little bit of shopping and went to a movie. We left after the movie and drove through a mini-blizzard. It was nice to spend some time with my mom and sisters!
-I have to work this weekend, so Mike has Daddy duty. Wish him luck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment