Ethan and Mia had their Spring Program today. Mike and I arrived 15 minutes early and got front row seats. I brought three cameras with me, which Mike was making fun of. I figured at least one of them would either have a dead battery or a full storage card. And I was right! One of the cameras had a full storage card, so it's a good thing I brought another!
The program was beyond cute. They sang four songs. Mia did pretty well with following the songs. Ethan did well the first song, and then he was in his own little world for the rest of them. The really tall boy by Ethan is the one that is singing along. You can hear him really well.
The little boy that has a crush on Mia is named Brody. He is standing right next to her in the white shirt. I guess he goes home and talks about Mia every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment