Warning! This post has a lot of pictures in it. I took Nathan, Jude, and my kids to the Children's Museum in Brookings last month. (Aren't I brave?) It is such a neat place. The kids had so much fun. I bought a yearly membership so we will definitely be back.
Riley and Jude were trying to copy the Native American dancing in the video. It was pretty funny. They need to practice a little more.
Ethan's eyes lit up when he saw this thing! He jumped right in and climbed to the top. The girls were more cautious. They look like giant surfboards with a net surrounding them.
They have a dress-up section. Mia liked trying the clothes on. Riley and Jude put some on too.
Ethan sat on the conveyor belt and Jude turned it until he fell into a big box. They enjoyed themselves a lot. Though, it dawned on me a little later that all of the other kids were putting fake food on the conveyor belt and watching it fall into the box. Parenting fail.
I thought this was kind of weird. A momma pig and her babies. The girls took turns latching the piglets on. Does anyone else think that's slightly strange?
A big Brite-Lite! This reminded me of being a kid. I used to love playing with it.
We, of course, had to stop and paint. Ethan is a little Michelangelo. That kid would paint all day long if I let him.
They also have a couple of robotic dinosaurs. The kids stayed at a distance!
They have these little pool-pond things. I let my kids get in with their clothes on. It was so hot that day and I didn't really care at that point. They had fun splashing around. And then we had to walk them through the museum soaking wet. Parenting fail.
I had them strip down before they got in the car. I was praying I wouldn't get pulled over. I would have had some explaining to do. :)




























2 comments:
That would of been HILARIOUS if you did get pulled over....that probably would of made the news!!!
Yeah, haha! ..."a 32 year old woman was pulled over today, and the officer discovered 4 naked preschoolers..."
Post a Comment