Ethan and Mia had their well-baby check today. It was rather interesting because I took them by myself. Ethan was absolutely petrified of the nurses and everything they were doing to him. I had to try and hold his head down while they took his temperature. It took the nurse a couple of minutes to try and get his head measurement because he would not hold still. The length and weight were just as challenging. He was really scared by the end of it. Mia was better but still didn't want to be touched. I had to hold her down so the doctor could check her ears. Other than that, she did pretty well. She didn't seem to be as scared of the nurses or doctor. To top off their doctor's visit, they each received a DTAP immunization. They both screamed bloody murder! Thank goodness we don't have to go back for 3 months.
Ethan was 31.5 inches (63rd percentile), his weight was 26 pounds 13 ounces (75th percentile), and his head was 19.5 inches (still off the charts.) Mia was 30 inches (30th percentile), her weight was 20 pounds 14 ounces (15th percentile), and her head was 18.8 inches (off the charts.) Again, why do my kids have such large heads?
Their doctor made some predictions about Ethan and Mia. I thought it'd be fun to share:
Ethan - will be the walker, Type B personality, easy-going, the peace maker
Mia - will be the talker, Type A personality, the trouble maker, instigator
It'll be interesting to see if he's right!
1 comment:
So funny, I love the predictions! Something about our boys, they started out life so demanding and now they are just super laid-back. We should be thankful because I think Mia and Finley will keep us plenty busy. Let's just hope Miss Riley adopts some of the laid-back attitude that the other girls just don't seem to have.
Post a Comment