Oh joy! We are the new owners of a minivan. I've been dragging my feet for months about purchasing a minivan. I think Mike waited until I was stuck in the hospital to go and do it. I think I'm just too young for one. I'd much rather have a SUV, but they're more expensive and the gas mileage is worse. My new van is a 2006 red Nissan Quest. It has a sun roof and leather seats, so at least I'll be styling a little bit. But, it still doesn't change the fact that it's a momma-van!
Baby #3 is still hanging in there. Each time I'm hooked up to the fetal monitoring system, the nurses tell me I have such a happy baby. Let's hope he/she is like that after birth! My doctor did check me today and I'm the same--still 7cm and 100% effaced. I'm going to talk to my doctor about staying in the hospital a couple more days beyond 36 weeks. Mike really wants me at home, but I really want to give the little one a couple more days. I don't think I could handle another week of this, but a couple days would be tolerable.
Ethan and Mia still come up each day to see me. It's the highlight of my day! It always seems to be around nap time or bed time, so they aren't in the best of moods. Ethan loves getting into all of the nurse's supplies, especially the ultrasound gel. Mia crawls around a little on the floor but otherwise sits on one of our laps. Though, she can spot my purse from a mile away and will sit there for awhile pulling everything out of it. She has learned to say, "hi baby," but won't say it for me. Little pill!
No comments:
Post a Comment