Nothing new here! I remain unchanged at 6-7cm and 100% effaced. My contractions are 7-20 minutes apart. I'd really like to go home, but the perinatologist said he didn't want to see me on the news. He didn't think I'd make it back in time if my water broke. We're still aiming for Tuesday when I'll be 36 weeks. I don't think I could do this another week! I've never been so sedentary. I think I've watched everything on the Discovery Channel and on Court TV. My eyes are buggy!
Grandma Schmidt has been watching Ethan and Mia for the last couple of days. She said last night that she's going on vacation after this! They are a lot of work. They usually come visit me in the evenings. It's during their crabby time, so they don't usually stay too long. I'm looking forward to Saturday and Sunday when they can come during the afternoon. They should be in a much better mood and can stay longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment