
Riley turns four months tomorrow, but we decided to give her some rice cereal tonight because I have to work the next three nights. She seemed to like it. Though, I think she had more on her bib than she ate! It was cute to watch her try and swallow it! Mike thought he'd be funny and gave Ethan a bite of the rice cereal. Ethan tried spitting it out the second it hit his tongue and then proceeded to gag and gag on it. I've never seen him gag before! And then, since we gave Ethan a bite, we decided to give Mia one. She also spit it out instantly and started crying. What mean parents we are! Mike and I had a good laugh!

Mmm

Yummy

Give me more!

This isn't too bad.

Eating some more. That's Mia's hand in the picture. She's always checking Riley out.
No comments:
Post a Comment