-weight: 14 pounds 11.5 ounces. This puts her in the 75th percentile.
-head: 16 1/2 inches. This puts her in the 75th percentile.
-length: 23 3/4 inches. This puts her in the 50th percentile.
In comparison, Mia was only 11 pounds 7 1/4 ounces at this age and Ethan was 15 pounds 3 ounces. Riley is right in the middle!
The doctor said she was doing good. She's doing everything a 4 month old should be! Every time Riley looked at the nurse, she would burst out crying. The doctor said it's really early for her to be noticing strangers. Usually, it's a 9 month old thing. I gave her some tylenol when we got home (I always forget to give it to them beforehand!) She was one crabby girl!
Mike was concerned with her feet being clammy all the time. I asked the doctor and it turns out that this is an inherited thing. And guess who she inherited this from? Mike! He said her hands and feet will probably be cold in the winter too.
The doctor said we could start vegetables! I think I'll give her a little more time with the cereal and then go onto the veggies. I think she'll like them though! We didn't start Ethan and Mia on veggies until they were 6 months old. It seems strange to me giving a 4 month old veggies!
1 comment:
She is going to pass Miss Mia up in no time. Mia and Finley are both such tiny little things. Tiny but fiesty!!!
Post a Comment