Riley has been sleeping through the night for the past few weeks. She usually goes to bed around 11:00pm and wakes up around 6:00am to eat. She'll go back to bed for a couple of hours and is up for good around 9:00am. There's no complaints here, but it'll be nice when she skips the 6am feeding! She still takes little 30 minute cat naps throughout the day. Though, for the past few days, she's been taking one long 1 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon. I hope this continues!
She absolutely LOVES to watch Ethan and Mia run around. She sits on my lap and watches them forever! She smiles at both of them. I love watching them interact. Mia loves her baby sister. She kisses her and hugs her constantly. Ethan is still jealous of her and will hit her any chance he gets. He's starting to try and poke her in the eyes, too. I've seen him kiss her a few times, so I think he's warming up to her. I still have to watch the twins like a hawk when they are around her. They're always trying to stick stuff in her mouth. They've put mulch, plastic baby doll pacifiers & bottles, real pacifiers & bottles, the end of a medicine dropper etc in her mouth. I don't know where this fascination comes from! All I can say is Riley is going to be one tough little girl!
Riley is still a big mama's girl. She has a rough time when I leave for work. I'm hoping it gets easier and easier. She's taking the bottle much better, so that's a load off my mind! I think she's starting to notice strangers, which seems early for that. As long as she can see me, she's usually content with someone else holding her. But if she happens to see the person holding her, she starts screaming. It makes it challenging when we're at family gatherings. People want to hold her, but she screams bloody murder! The twins went to anyone, and they really didn't go through the stranger phase until around 15 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment