Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ethan and Riley

Ethan's upper left canine poked through. Only 3 more teeth for him, and he's got them all (except for his second year molars!) I can't wait to be done with teething!

Mike's been wanting to kick Riley out of our room for awhile now. She's been sleeping in a pack and play next to my side of the bed. I don't think she makes much noise, and it's easier for me to grab her when she wants to eat, but Mike is pretty persistent!

We finished painting Riley's room. I wanted to do pink and brown stripes, but Mike said no. He thinks I'm going to make a mess painting, so he wants to do it all. But, he complains when I want something painted. WHATEVER! I ended up getting a light purple color. It looked like an Easter egg after the first coat. I was thinking that I had picked the wrong color. The second coat darkened it up a little. I'm not a huge pastel-colored person, but it looks cute for a little girl's room. Once I get some decorations up, I'll take some pictures.

No comments: