
Riley had her 6 month check-up today. She had some more shots and a little exam. She weighs 16 pounds 15 ounces. This puts her in the 75
th percentile for weight. She is 25.5 inches. This puts her in the 30
th percentile for length. Her head
circumference is 17.4 inches. This puts her in the 90
th percentile for head size. So.....she's short, fat, and has a big head! :) Let's hope she doesn't stay like this!
Her exam went well. The doctor was surprised that she's sitting up all ready. He said she'll probably be crawling in the next few months. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that! I'll post a longer update tomorrow!

They're so sweet when they're sleeping! ...And then they wake up! :)

My sweetie. Doesn't she look really white? I wonder if she's going to get my freckles. I hope not!
No comments:
Post a Comment