Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Uncle Mark came over Saturday and carved pumpkins with Mike and the kids. I was sleeping since I had worked the night before, so I missed out on all the fun. Bummer! It sounds like they had fun and the pumpkins turned out great!

Mike said that Riley scarfed down her food on Saturday morning and then turned around and puked on him. I wish I could have seen it! He also said that Mark had to turn away when Riley puked. What's with these weak stomachs? :)

I had a work meeting last night, so Mike had the kids again. Ethan had to poop and waited a little too long to run to the potty chair. He pooped on the steps, the hallway, the kitchen, and finally, all over the potty chair. He said Ethan had poop from his waist down, and Riley had it all over her hands. Yuck! I'm glad I missed out on that one!

I've been working with Mia some more to go on the potty chair. What a process that is! She knows when she has to go because she'll run and grab me a diaper to put on her. I sat her on the potty chair a gazillion times yesterday, and she finally peed. We jumped and clapped, and shouted. She was pretty proud of herself. We're back at it today! I'm hoping she catches on really fast because this is exhausting!

Riley likes to copy everything the twins do, so yesterday, she wanted to sit on the potty chair. I took her diaper off, sat her on the chair, and she peed! I couldn't believe it. I think it was a fluke though. Right after she peed in the potty chair, she went into the hallway and peed. She came and told me she peed though. (She calls it poop.) Maybe I can do Riley along with Mia. Ha. Only in my dreams!







No comments: