Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh No!

I suppose you can't guess who climbed out of his crib when he was supposed to be napping?!? I could hear him in their room and went to get him. The little stinker was walking around their room. I have no idea how long he'd been out. I'm not even sure if he took a nap! I could hear him and Mia "talking" for quite awhile. I knew he was going to figure out eventually how to get out of his crib. I was hoping it would come much later! I hope he doesn't do this on a regular basis!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

So, are you thinking about toddler beds soon? We are trying to hold off for as long as possible. So far neither of our kids have climbed out but they totally could if they tried. I think it is only a matter of time.